Last updated: 2/27/2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your device (computer, mobile phone, tablet, etc.) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the site’s owners.
Types of cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are essential to enable you to move around our Website and use its features. Without these cookies, we cannot provide certain services that you have requested.
- Performance cookies – These cookies collect information about how you use our Website, such as which pages you visit most often, and if you receive error messages. This data helps us to improve the performance and usability of our Website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies allow our Website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language, or region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver advertisements more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.
- Remember your preferences and settings.
- Enhance the performance and usability of our Website.
- Deliver relevant advertisements to you.
- Gather information about how you use our Website.
We also use third-party cookies on our Website. These cookies are set by our partners and service providers to help us deliver our services, improve your user experience, and provide targeted advertising. We do not control these cookies, and our partners have their own privacy policies that govern their use of your information.
Cookies used for real estate-specific features
On our website, we may use additional cookies to provide specific features, such as:
How to control cookies
You have the right to choose whether or not to accept cookies. You can control cookies through your browser settings. However, please note that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of our Website, including real estate-specific features.
Changes to our Cookies Policy